Thursday, June 5, 2008

DAY JOBS & ETC

BROOKE HOGAN INTRODUCES ANTI CHAPS

One of my excellent friends hooked me up with a funny day job for a bit: I'm on a shoot with Hulk Hogan's daughter--it's something having to do with Mr. Hulk's VH1 reality show. Ain't never worked on a reality show before. I'm sure it will be alternately pain and pleasure and by pleasure I mean that awesome feeling you get when you think "well, how did I get here?"

But seriously, I do love working on bad TV. I'm not sure I can explain why...Something about having grown up with little or no TV makes this so. When I worked at TV Land I was overjoyed to watch 25 episodes of A Team. I also loved Brady Bunch, I Love Lucy, all of it really. No, I take it back; I draw the line with that awful Olson Twins/Bob Saget sitcom. You know the one.

No comments: