Thursday, May 8, 2008

BRIDGE TO ENGINEERING


Last night I had a 1.5 hour confab with the engineer who's helping me structure, wire, animate, cut, construct and etc. His name is Bob Quick and he also doubles as my dad.

Poor guy is neglecting retirement to be in on this, and I'm really glad. He has an uncanny ability to figure out what something needs and make it so, giving me all sorts of structure and materials advice, while allowing for the design of the place.

Progress Report: Still building the Yarn Tree. Realizing I'm gonna need MANY more yarn cones.

CP Progress Report: The fruit trees are done blossoming. Tulip season is nearly over. Hydrangeas and Lilacs on the move. I'll include a Lilac picture very soon. When, oh when will scratch and sniff technology extend to photographs?

No comments: